Saturday, March 22, 2014

Gotta Love This - California Album!

Although it has been a while since I have posted anything here, I have been busy scrapbooking.  I am busy working on Jason's California album and making great progress.

I have been using pocket pages (divided sleeves for my photos) to speed up the process a bit.  It is a really fun way to scrapbook and very rewarding because you actually feel like you are accomplishing something.  I am well over half way through the photos and the album is really taking shape.

This is the page that I finished up tonight.


I used up the last of the photos from our hike in Malibu.  I even pulled out some stamps that hadn't even been inked yet.  


The tree is also a stamp (I did some paper-piecing with it)!!  I did my journaling using my Silhouette and my sketch pens (there is no other way to journal, in my opinion).


I recently acquired this when I did a little online shopping at Kerri Bradford's site (dangerous place).  I cut it twice and offset it slightly to help it 'pop' a bit.


More stamps and a button from my stash.  It is really nice to be using things I have had for sooooo long.


I'm off to work on another spread......visit again for another peek!!


4 comments:

  1. Awesome! Love how you did the title.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! Glad to see you had a productive day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pocket page layout. That's cool that you can do your journaling with the Silhouette. It looks great.

    ReplyDelete