Monday, November 18, 2013

Comfort & Joy - Chocolate Treats

Hey.....remember me, lol!! I know it has been a while. I have no excuses.....please forgive me :)

I am excited to share something I am making for an upcoming Christmas party I will be attending.  I am crafting them for center pieces for the tables.  Isn't it sweet (in more ways than one)!!

It is a paper mug filled with yummy chocolates.  It is so festive and I think it is going to look great on the tables.


Here is a close up of just the mug.  I filled it with shredded kraft paper and added a snowflake embellishment to the front.


This is what is inside the mug.  I wrapped up some delicious chocolates in snowflake cello wrap and tied it tight with red & white bakers twine.


I made this tag to finish off the chocolates.  I am sure that whoever gets to take home the centerpiece will feel comfort and joy :)


I think this would make a great little Christmas gift for a teacher, friend, neighbour, hairdresser, mailman, etc. I am definitely going to be making more.

I would be happy to make some up for you to give to your family and friends.  If you are interested, you can email me at scissorsandtrimmers@gmail.com for details.


2 comments:

  1. So cute! I bet a "Silhouette" was involved in the fabrication! It's gorgeous... stranger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And they were delicious Carolyn. Thank you so much for making so many and handing them out at the Crop at TSF.

    ReplyDelete