Monday, December 17, 2012

Rangers Vs Generals!

I have been busy working on another layout for the Two Scrapbook Friends Christmas Online Crop. This crop has been a great excuse for me to pull out my scrapbook supplies and it has also been a good distraction.

I did this layout for Christa's challenge. She wanted us to include a list. I have several lists on my page. It is the first of many layouts that I plan to make for the Rangers 50th season.

  IMG_9281

This is the opening night game against the Oshawa Generals at the newly renovated Kitchener Auditorium.  I used my Silhouette to create the title on my page and created a shadow for the Rangers word to make it stand out.

IMG_9282

I added 3 stars to my list to highlight the 3 stars of the game!

IMG_9283

I recorded all the stats from the game in the squares without photos.

IMG_9284

I also included the game ticket that has details as well.  This album is going to be amazing when it is all done. I only wish my dad could have been here to see it when it is finished.

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. This is an absolutely fabulous layout, Carolyn! I love how you added all the statistics. Just one question though: Are you going to be sad when you have to scrap game where the Storm beat your Rangers? :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha Jan, I will be sad, but it seems everyone is beating my Rangers right now. It's all part of the game.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this amazing layout on your FB page. Perfection my friend...pure perfection.

    ReplyDelete