Tuesday, May 8, 2012

This Makes Me Happy!

Good morning everyone! I am here today with another layout for Jay's California album. This is layout #3. I am so excited to be working on this for him. I even have layout #4 planned out.

These photos were taken in Malibu. We were just out for a drive and it was getting close to sunset. We ended up racing down to the waterfront and caught the most amazing view ever! Even the boys appreciated it (that layout is coming later).

IMG_6258

I played with my Silhouette and cut out this spectacular sun (don't you love it) and then I stitched the center of it, following the perforations that it made for me.

IMG_6260

I also cut out this title, which worked perfectly. I added a border of straight stitching around the main section of my layout too (I couldn't resist).

IMG_6261

I used some of the elements on the paper for embellishments on my layout as well as making some pennants too. I tied twine through the button and added a little tag for fun.

IMG_6262

If you are signed up for the next Sketch Club at Two Scrapbook Friends, this is the layout that you will be getting. If you haven't signed up, visit the blog for all the details.


Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. That sun is beautiful, Carolyn and adding the stitching really turned it up a notch! Love the beautiful MME papers you used on this layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awe.............your work is stunning

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colours! Beautiful LO.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore this paper line and I love what you did with it. I love the stitched sun. Gorgeous layout.

    ReplyDelete