Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Winner & Makin' Waves!

The week has slipped away on me again and I a behind on announcing the winner for the new Sketches For Scrapbooking - One Page Sketches. I did the random draw and the winner is.......

Here are your random numbers:

12

Timestamp: 2011-08-10 12:58:46 UTC

Michele at Michele's Scrapy Creations! Congratulations! Please contact me with your mailing address and I will be sure to get your prize out to you right away!

This week at Sketch Support it is 2-page sketch week......my favourite! Here is the sketch that we are working with.......

two-page(AUG) 2011

And here is my layout! I developed some photos from our recent holiday. Matt was enjoying the little boat that we had access to.

Makin' Waves

My favourite part of the sketch was the wave and the fish. I thought it would work perfect with my photos so I didn't really branch out too much.

Makin' Waves 2

I couldn't resist adding stitching to my layout. The scalloped border and the swirl in the sun were a perfect opportunity! I also added some detailing to my photos with a black marker.

Makin' Waves 4

I created my own journaling area with my black marker and used stickers to record the location and the date.

Makin' Waves 3

Hope you enjoy my version of the sketch and be sure to check out the other creation from the Sketch Support design team.


Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Wonderful layout. Love how you did the journalling with lines and stickers. and like your cute fish too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really great summer layout Joanne. The borders make the page so fun and I love the journaling area.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute layout! Love the stitching on the sun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just love how you used the sketch for these perfect photos and embellies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just love your sketch! I try to find your email to send u my mailing address.

    my email is michelesscrapycreations35 at yahoo dot com and I will send u my address.

    thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a happy layout. I love your stitched sun, the little fishes and the overall color of your layout. Wish the summer will come around, I am so tired of the winter;-)

    ReplyDelete