Monday, May 16, 2011

Weekend Recap!

Recently I enjoyed an entire weekend away from the store. This does not happen very often and when it does, I really enjoy it. Don't get me wrong, I do love being at the store, but it is nice to get away from it once in awhile and enjoy time at home.

The days just fly by and sometimes I don't accomplish much. I always have such great intentions. Here are a few of the things that I did.......

On my way to Jason's ball hockey game I realized that I could take a picture of myself in the side mirror of the truck. You can even see the writing on the mirror!

Here is Jay as we are walking into the arena. I love that even though he is almost 17 years old, he still lets me take his photo.

Hubby always has to stop an Timmie's for a coffee before we go to the rink. The look on his face says that he does not appreciate the photo and he thinks I am nuts!

I spent a lot of time outside and my kitties did too. This is Cooper's first time out this season. He loves the outdoors. Isn't he handsome?

Matt was bored on Saturday evening so I suggested he build me a fire. This occupied him (and me) for a few hours.

I also spent some time getting my flower beds ready for planting. It felt great to be outside and digging in the dirt.

On Mother's Day Amanda had to work a double shift, so I didn't see much of her. She came home for a quick dinner break and we enjoyed a glass of lemonade that we purchased from the neighbours lemonade stand.

It was a great weekend and I hope to be able to do it again soon.


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. So why is it that you get the sunshine when you have the weekend off and I get torrential downpours? Not fair!
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete