Sunday, February 22, 2009

2009 Calendar

One of the goals I had for myself last year was to complete a calendar for myself. I have done many in the past, but always for gifts. This year I wanted to have one hanging in my house.

January came and went. Although I had the calendar completed, I hadn't stuck the pages on or hung it up. Last weekend I managed to find the time to finish it off and find a spot for it. I am so glad that I reached my goal.

I upload photos of each page for you to see. I added extra details to each of the month pages to go along with the layouts. This is one of four sets of these pages. I gave a calendar to my mom and dad, my sister and also to my in-laws. We visited my husbands family today and their calendar was proudly displayed in their family room.












After looking at these photos, I realized that I am missing the little icons for March.....a scrapbookers work is never done!

4 comments:

  1. Great work Carolyn, congrat's on completing your project.....feels good eh!!
    ~sue~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Job Carolyn!! It looks great! Must feel good to reach your goal!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great job Friend...looks like you were able to complete it and i bet it sure feels good!

    ReplyDelete