Wednesday, March 25, 2015

LRW - You're A Star

Yay!!! It is my turn to host this week's challenge at Little Red Wagon.  I want you to use stars on your project!!  They can be shiny, bright, shooting, brilliant, heavenly.....whatever you like.

Here is the card that I made using a mixture of different stars!!


I made them in different sizes and mixed solid with silhouettes.  Fun huh?


I can't wait to see what you create!!  Visit the girlfriends blogs for some more inspiration and then link up your project at the Little Red Wagon blog!!


4 comments:

  1. Wonderful card, Carolyn! I love the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You rocked your challenge. Lots of stars on this amazing card. So cool. Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great card and a fun & easy challenge! Well done :)
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card jumped right out at me when I saw it. I love the slightly worn feel to the whole things and the mix of silhouettes and cut-outs is a great design choice.

    ReplyDelete