Wednesday, March 11, 2015

LRW - Cute, Cute, Cute!!

Hello!! Jan is the hostess for the challenge this week over at Little Red Wagon.  She is going a little easy on us and kinda leaving it wide open.....which is a lot of fun.  She wants to see 'cute'!  She says that as long as it makes you say 'awwwww', it counts.

I know that when I saw this cute stamp set from Lawn Fawn, I went 'awwwww'!!  I also know that when I used it I might have even squeeled a little, lol!


Look at how cute those little bunnies are :)


The sweet little cardinal in the trees is adorable too.


Cuteness all around.  Now, it is your turn to show us some cuteness of your own.  If you need some inspiration, be sure to visit the other girlfriends.  Be sure to share your creations over on the Little Red Wagon blog.

5 comments:

  1. Those bunnies are adorable! Love the scene you've created - it's wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your little bunnies! So sweet and definitely an 'awwww' card!
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are sweet...and cute too. Yep, an "aww..." may have escaped as well. Great card. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bunny and sweet birds are cute for sure. Love the scene you created on the card.

    ReplyDelete