Sunday, March 10, 2013

Hello!

Hope you all had a great weekend. I did!!! The weather was nice and mild today and it was light out until almost 7:45 tonight. Sure makes it feel like Spring :)

I want to share a card that I made using another one of Sassy Cheryl's awesome digital stamps. This one is called Noah is all Ears! You can visit her online store here.

  IMG_9982

After I had this one all coloured I added the red and black cardstock mats and some stars for embellishments.  I stitched his shoelaces with some white floss and the border around the card with red.

IMG_9986

I added a bow with some bakers twine and crinkled ribbon.

IMG_9984

I used a tab with 'hello' in it for my sentiment.  I found this on my Silhouette.  Love that machine.

IMG_9985

I also added some black brads for his buttons.

IMG_9987

I just love him!

IMG_9983

Thanks for visiting!  I have lots more to show you, so come back often.

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Super cute, love all the gorgeous little details.

    ReplyDelete

  2. Love this card... so superb cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this, so stinking cute! I am a sucker for great boy digis, and you did a fab job with him and the card!

    ReplyDelete