Friday, March 15, 2013

Happy Thoughts

It's finally Friday!! It has been a long and busy week for me. I have also caught a cold which is zapping all my energy. Not fun :(

I am excited to share another card that I coloured for Cheryl at Sassy Cheryl's stamps!  This one is called Noah's Tire Swing.  You can check it out here.

  IMG_0012

I added in this sweet little ladybug that comes with this set!

IMG_0016

I made a mini banner to use for my sentiment, which I stamped!  I also did some detailing with a black marker around the outside of my card.

IMG_0022

I added a couple of mini brads and some stitching on Noah's shoes.

IMG_0019

I can't wait until the weather is nice enough to swing in a tire from a tree.

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. This is so very cute. Get well soon Carolyn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, this is fab! Your colouring is awesome and I love the layout and your doodling.

    I was thinking swinging on a tire swing in spring might be fun too....but then I remembered how difficult it would be for me to get on a tire swing. I guess I'll leave the swinging to a shorty like you. ;-)

    ReplyDelete