Thursday, August 9, 2012

Book Recommendation!

I have been buried in books lately and I have read so many good ones over the past few weeks. I am super excited to tell you about my latest find......Outside the Lines by Amy Hatvany! This is a new author for me and I really enjoyed this book.

amy hatvany

I am not sure where I discovered this one, but it was on my 'must read' list. I downloaded a free preview on my Kobo app for my iPad and was hooked after just a few chapters. You can read the synopsis of the book here! I like books that leave me with something I didn't have when I started reading it. I don't want to give too much away, but I certainly see a different side to mental illness and homelessness. This is a beautiful story!

Outside the lines

I was thrilled to find out that Amy has written other books. I have added them to my 'must read' list too. They all sound like great reads.

the kind of love that saves you

best kept secret

the language of sisters

If you have read any of these, I would love to hear what you thought. Happy reading everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment