Sunday, February 19, 2012

Happy Birthday Marlene!

Today we are going out for dinner to celebrate my Mother-In-Laws 75th birthday. My hubby asked me to make her a special card to go with the gift we are giving her.

Here is what I came up with.

IMG_5902

I cut the flowers out of some pattern paper I found in my scrap bin. I added some leaves that I cut out using a new Spellbinders die.

IMG_5903

I hope she enjoys the card and celebrating her birthday with all her family and friends.


Photobucket

6 comments:

Laureen said...

Pretty card! Love the gems on the flowers!

JanR said...

Pretty! I'm sure she'll love it.

Lynette said...

The card is very pretty and I am sure she is going to love it.

Dr. J said...

Love how you used those spellbinders dies. Happy birthday to your MIL.

Deanna said...

Very pretty girl.

Joanne said...

Sweet card! Happy Birthday to Marlene!
Joanne xo