Friday, October 7, 2011

Thanks Friend!

On Wednesday I was surprised by my best friend with a very special card and a delicious treat. I had already admired this amazing card on her blog only to find out that it was for me.

IMG_3561

It was paired up with this delicious caramel/chocolate apple from the Rockey Mountain Chocolate Factory! There was no way that I could possibly eat it all myself, so I cut it up and shared it with her (and my mom).

IMG_3559

Thank you Joanne! It was a lovely surprise (but totally not necessary). I hope you have a great weekend.


Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Yummy!!! What a great friend you have in Joanne :) That apple makes my mouth water. Good thing apple dip is already on my menu for this weekend. Yummy caramel and skor bar!! Have a great Thanksgiving weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks amazing...what a sweet thing for your friend to do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice friend you have. I adore the card ms. Joanne made and that apple looks delish !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card and yummy looking apple!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah so nice! I am working on a little apple project myself!

    ReplyDelete
  6. mmm... looks tasty - I hope you saved a piece for me tonight at hockey!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing the apple and the card was amazing as well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh so sweet! What a special way to tell someone you care!

    ReplyDelete