Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Happy Birthday Card

Sketch Support is hosting their monthly card sketch week. National Cardmaking Day just passed so I thought I would make a card. It was also Matt's 15th birthday on Thursday and I needed a card for him.

Here is the sketch that we were given.

card(OCT) 2011
And here is my card!

Happy Birthday

Sharon from the Two Scrapbook Friends design team did a tutorial on how to make these awesome 3D stars and I have been dying to give it a try.

Happy Birthday 2

I am not a big flourish person but I do like to make my own once in a while. I stamped a flourish design with VersaMark and then added the Stickles dots.

Happy Birthday 3

Pop over to Sketch Support and see what the rest of the Creative Team has been up to.


Photobucket

11 comments:

Avril Tanner said...

Such a great card!

Avril Tanner said...

Such a great card!

Regan said...

amazing!!!

Moongirl said...

I love the star and I am a big flourish fan. Yours rocks!

Rosanne said...

Terrific card!

Joanne said...

Wow! I lurve it!!!
Joanne xo

Joy said...

Your a great card maker ms. Carolyn. Love this card & that folded star.

Audrey said...

Nice card!

Lynette said...

This is my firm favorite for this week.

Christa Uttley said...

You really rocked this card! It's even nicer in person if you can imagine such a thing!

Deanna said...

Beautiful!