Thursday, May 19, 2011

Just Add Sunshine!

It is add-on sketch week at Sketch Support and I was really excited to work with this month's sketch. It was a tree...........I love trees! I wanted to create a tree that was full and lush, with lots of texture.

Here is the layout that I created using the add-on sketch! I used a sketch from Volume 6 (I think).

Here is a close-up of my tree. I used my Cricut to cut out clouds and then I ran them through the Cuttlebug to emboss them. I sanded them a bit to expose the core colour in the cardstock and added some stitching around the edges.

I found a die-cut in my stash that I turned into a sun. I added a button and some stitching for extra detail.

I made journaling strips and added clear stickers from SRM. I love these stickers.

I also used SRM stickers to create these embellishment boxes for my layout. I added foam adhesive to give add dimension.

Thickers and brads added more details to page 1. I love Thickers and I have so many brads in my stash. It is a great way to use them up.

You can download the tree add-on sketch on the Sketch Support site. Stop over and see what the other girls have created using this sketch. You will be inspired.


Photobucket

8 comments: