Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Scrap Yourself Challenge!

On our forum we held an immunity challenge for Scrapper's Island participants. I decided to play along for fun. Here was the criteria:

1. The purpose of this project is to scrapbook about yourself. You have to have a picture of yourself on the layout, and the layout has to be about you, what you like, what you dislike, etc.

2. The journaling. We want to learn something about you. The journaling doesn’t have to be lengthy, but it needs to be there.

3 Go! Create! Your layout can be any size, 8 x 8, 6 x 12, 8.5 x 11 or 12 x 12. It’s up to you. Picture, of course. Embellishments, sure. Journaling, YES.

4. The layout MUST BE NEW.


So here is my layout!

My journaling reads: As my kids get older, one of my goals is to stay involved in their lives. Sometimes this means that I have to do things I wouldn't normally do. Over the past couple of years I have been introduced to tubing. Yes, I am 42 years old and I go tubing several times a week! My kids love it!

This challenge was great fun! I used papers from Flair Designs. I added Glossy Accents and Stickles to my title and the waves. A bit of bling, a flower and voila!!!!!! Here are a couple of close-ups of the border and flower element.

6 comments: