Wednesday, June 3, 2009

2 Sketches 4 You Ultimate Card Showdown

I am participating in the 2 Sketches 4 You Ultimate Card Showdown. If you are a card maker, you need to check it out. The competition is stiff, but I am up for the challenge.

Here is the sketch:

We are to make the most stunning card ever, based on this sketch. Here is my take on the sketch.

The pattern papers are from Basic Grey (Urban Prairie), stamp is from Pink Paislee (Spring Fling), ribbon is from Making Memories, Fiskars border punch, Ranger Distress Ink and buttons from my stash. I also used Stickles for a little sparkle.



I have my fingers crossed!!

25 comments:

  1. carolyn,
    This card is stunning! I love all the details:) Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
    Laura & Kazan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVE this card. It's just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cuuuuute flowers to go with your spring palette & beautiful butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, boy do I love everything about this card!! So totally gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice love that little butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love your 3d butterfly. All the colours of the card really complement each other. hugs Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!
    Thanks for joining us at the UCS

    ReplyDelete
  8. SHUT UP!!!!

    I love it...so glad you played!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the card, best of luck to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So adorable! It's full of fabulous details! TFP!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Em Ghee!
    This rocks like Phil Collins!
    And yes, maybe for Avril! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love, love, love this card...Great colors and love how you've used the buttons. Hugs, Wendy.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Carolyn!

    Many thanks for your lovely comment at my blog! Your card is stunning! Very pretty :)

    Hugs xxx Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  14. so lovely, great butterfly
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  15. So nice, great work. Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  16. cute cute! love the colors and the buttons!

    clouds :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is very pretty! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I simply adore everything about your card. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a great card! Love those springy-colours!
    Hugs,
    Camilla

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a pretty card, I love all the detail.

    ReplyDelete