Wednesday, February 25, 2015

LRW - Beachy Keen

It has been so darn cold here in Ontario and I would like nothing more than to be sitting on a beach somewhere, soaking up the sun!!  Heather's challenge for Little Red Wagon took me there for just a short time while I was creating my card for her challenge.  She wants us to create warm, sunny projects!!

Here is what I came up with.  I used this adorable beach hut image from Digi Stamp Boutique and coloured it up all bright and sunny with my Copics.


For the background, I chose a few different colours of blue cardstock and ripped the edges.  Then I layered them like waves for the perfect beachy backdrop.


For more warm and sunny inspiration be sure to visit the girlfriends blogs.  Also, don't forget to link up your amazing project over on the Little Red Wagon blog.


6 comments:

  1. The ripped paper background is so clever! Love it! Fantastic card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally love it! Totally adorable! What more can I say?
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea to make waves. Wonderful card and it for sure made me feel warm for a bit. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Getting your winter aggressions out creatively by ripping your paper. What a great effect for the card. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really a great card. The image is colored so perfectly too.

    ReplyDelete