Wednesday, December 17, 2014

LRW - Anything Christmas Themed

It is my turn to host the challenge at Little Red Wagon and I decided since Christmas is only a week away that I would keep it really simple!!  Anything Christmas themed......now that leaves the door wide open!!

Here is my insiration!!!  I created this multi-layered wreath using my Silhouette (big surprise, huh?).


I added some sequins/enamel dots for the holly berries and wrapped some twine around for garland.


I used my trimmer and a bone folder to add some embosssed lines to make a border and then added some ribbon and a tiny tag for my sentiment.


This was a fun card to make.  I hope you will join us and create 'anything Christmas themed' and play along with my challenge.  Be sure to link up your creation over on the Little Red Wagon blog.  If you need a little more inspiration, visit the 'girlfriends' blogs by clicking their names on my sidebar.

Enjoy!!

I have also entered my card in the following challenges:



9 comments:

  1. Wow....so many great details on this card. I like it all!!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Love the shades of green and the red touch ups!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cool! I especially love all the twine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! Such a lovely design!! Very pretty and festive!

    Happy Holidays!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool wreath! Love how you created the texture and depth and the shadows. Sweet card! Thank you for playing along with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Anything Goes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely loving the wreath and the twine bow is a lovely finishing touch.
    Wishing you and your loved ones a blessed festive season and a 2015 filled with tons of love and joy.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this card, Carolyn! All the little details are so you and really make the card stand out!
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is my favourite card of all.........love the simplicity of it and the country feel. Thank you for playing with us at Opus Gluei this Christmas. Hope yours is a merry one.

    ReplyDelete