Wednesday, March 26, 2014

California Album - Universal Studios

All the scrapbooking I have done over the years, this California album is the most rewarding experience by far!!!  I am just having so much fun putting it together.  I have never actually completed an album before.

Here is the next page I have completed.  A 2-page spread for our day at Universal Studios.


I included 8 photos and still had room for some fun embellishments too :)


I made my own title on my Silhouette (yeah me!!).  


I included this cute word paperclip to emphasize how much fun these guys were having.


The photos are displayed on little handmade file folders and I added stickers to add some detail.


The tour of the backlot was very entertaining.  We had the opportunity to see all sorts of places we recognized from movies.  


Hope you will check back again.....I will have lots more to share.  

3 comments:

  1. Hi Carolyn - This is an incredibly beautiful album. I love the different embellishments and ways you incorporated the file folders. You're making me want a Silhouette though! Ethel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks so easy to pocket page , but I can never decide what to put where. Love the 4X6 photo split into two pockets

    ReplyDelete