Thursday, December 6, 2012

Season's Greetings

I'm back again with a card that I made for the Two Scrapbook Friends Christmas Online Crop! The challenges are awesome and I hope you are playing along too!

 This card is for Ann's recipe challenge. These are so much fun to do. Here was the recipe I had to follow:

  • white cardstock base
  • stamped image
  • dry embossing
  • fussy cut
  • Christmas card

  IMG_9277

This image is from Whipper Snapper Designs.  I coloured it with my Copics and then cut out the image with my scissors.

IMG_9278

I embossed my background with a snowflake embossing folder and my Cuttlebug.

IMG_9279

Once I had the image coloured, it was a quick and easy card to put together.  Thanks for a great challenge Ann!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute card Carolyn, love the cute snowman and embossed white background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is darling! Great stamp & colors!

    ReplyDelete