Saturday, July 9, 2011

Exploring Nature's Playground

This week at Sketch Support it is card sketch week. I like to make cards, but I love to make layouts so I turned the card sketch into a 2-page layout. I created my layout using the June Product Challenge kit at TSF! The colours in this kit screamed nature to me.

Here is the card sketch. You can download a copy for yourself on the Sketch Support site!

card(JULY)
Here is the layout that I created using the card sketch!

Exploring Nature's Playground

For my title I used a combination of stickers and chipboard letters.

Exploring Nature's Playground 3

It came with a small sheet of rub-ons and I used almost all of them. These words are rub-ons as well as the row of dashes along the blue strip.

Exploring Nature's Playground 5

I was sure to add my journaling.......an some stitching of course :)

Exploring Nature's Playground 2

My favourite part of this entire layout is this little quote area that I created. I used the quote and then added a box around it using a ruler and brown marker. I added a couple more rub-on elements and it looked fabulous!

Exploring Nature's Playground 4

Be sure to visit the Sketch Support site and see what the rest of the creative team has done. Enjoy:)

Photobucket

8 comments: