The hop starts at the Sketch Support Blog! That is where you need to go first. You will find all the details you need there. After visiting the Sketch Support blog, you will hop from each design team members blog (the order will be mapped out for you) and get to know them a little better. They each have a little bio and a layout they have created using a sketch that was designed by Allison, just for this blog hop.
Leave a comment at each of the blogs and you will be eligible to win some fabulous prizes. I am sure that you will leave each blog with lots of inspiration and a few new cyber friends.
Here are a few things you should know about me.....
- When it comes to paper crafting I am obsessed. It is one of the first things I think about when I wake up and one of the last things I think of before I go to sleep.
- I usually create in my scrapbook room (a shared space with my hubby, although I think I technically have more space than he does) but you can find supplies in every room in our house.
- When I am creating I must have: lots and lots of paper, distress ink, and my stitching supplies.
- When I am not creating you can find me at the hockey rink or on my computer. In the summer I spend a lot of time outside. We also have a boat and I love to spend time on the water with my family.
- When it comes to sketches I highly recommend them. They give you a place to start. It takes the guess work out of creating and allows more time to play with photos and embellishments.
I am a huge hockey fan......especially where my son is concerned. I have done many, many layouts of his hockey over the years, but when I saw this sketch, I knew exactly what I was going to do. This layout is all about his name and his number.
I stuck really close to the sketch design. It really worked for my photos and the stars were perfect. I used felt stars and added buttons to the center of some of them.
I wanted my title to be his name! I added a large star to match the colours in his jersey!
Here is my journaling.......I know that he will appreciate this. Right below my journal strips is his jersey number.
I can see myself using this sketch again and again. I hope you find time to use it too.
Allison has generously provided me with an extra copy of her new sketch book (Volume #7) and I am going to give it away to one lucky visitor! Leave a comment and you will be entered into a random draw to win this sketch book for yourself! I will do the draw and post the winner on Monday, February 28th.
The next stop on your blog hop journey is Mireille! Enjoy the inspiration from her blog!