Sunday, August 15, 2010

My Break is Over.......

I lasted a week. I haven't picked up a book....and it was torture. On Friday night I came home after a very long day and put on my jammies and jumped into bed. I had this book sitting on my night table!

I cracked it open and read until 1:30am and then forced myself to go to sleep. I worked 16 hours yesterday and when I finally got into bed around 1am......I just had to read a few pages before I went to sleep.

Amanda started to read this book awhile back, and said she couldn't get into it. I am not very far in, but I am enjoying it already. I am really going to try and restrict my reading to 'before bed' so that I still get my 'jobs' done. Let's be real.....I am sure if you drove by my house you might see me outside, sitting in a chair with my nose buried in my book.......just maybe!


Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. I really don't know who you are! Carolyn addicted to reading? Who stole my friend????

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's awesome that you've picked up reading. It really is an escape. I read every night before bed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been in a reading mood lately. I stayed up until 430 the other day reading!

    I'm really into Nicholas Sparks right now, but I really want to read some Jodi Picoult, I loved My Sister's Keeper!

    I really enjoy your blog, I randomly ended up on it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am actually only a few chapters in, but I love her sense of humor and it is a very easy/good read so far!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my how far into this r u? I couldnt finish it, too emotional!

    ReplyDelete