Saturday, May 1, 2010

National Scrapbook Day Challenge

It is National Scrapbook Day today! I think it is wonderful that scrapbooker's and paper crafter's all over the world will be celebrating this day together.

On the Two Scrapbook Friends forum Joanne, myself and our design team have posted some challenges for the weekend. I was able to squeak a little bit of scrapbooking in and I did Deanna's challenge. She wanted us to use 5 different embellishments on our layout.

I used a transparency, buttons, twine, rub-ons, and bling! All the papers were scraps from my stash. The only really new item I used is the transparency. It is from the new Rusted Sun collection from Fancy Pants!

Join us in some of the fun on the forum and participate in some of our challenges! Thanks for visiting :)


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Oh Em Ghee... I love it! Such summer photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool layout! Great job with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout friend! I love how the word paper fits the photo so perfectly!

    ReplyDelete