Monday, April 26, 2010

April Product Challenge

It has been a while since I have had any time to scrapbook. I really wanted to get the April product challenge done for Two Scrapbook Friends. I loved the colours and those owls were way too cute.

I dug through my photos and found one that would work well with the colours in the paper. It is a photo of my youngest son Matt, from 2006. Then I decided to work with Joanne's sketch from I Love Sketches. Here is the sketch.........

and here is my version........ (the scan is a little shadowy, but you get the idea)

I used a little bit of everything from the product challenge kit and I added the following:
  • some brown double-dot cardstock from Bo Bunny. I used a Fiskars border punch to make the scalloped edge.
  • pins from Maya Road
  • tickets from Tim Holtz
  • orange button from Jenni Bowlin
  • Tiny Type alpha stickers from Cosmo Cricket
  • Loopy Lou alpha stickers from Doodlebug
Thanks for looking! :)


Photobucket

8 comments: