Sunday, March 21, 2010

New Toys for my Kitchen!

I recently purchased a couple of new appliances for my kitchen. I don't really love to cook, but we do need to eat and I try to cook healthy meals. Our weekday schedule is often very busy. I don't arrive home much before 5:30 and sometimes it is after 6pm. If I have to teach a class then Thursday's is often a messed up mealtime. Jay has hockey on Wednesday nights plus we work around Amanda's schedule too.

I have always had a crock-pot, but it is a small one and it is over 20 years old. I updated mine with this Wolfgang Puck version with an automatic timer and more even heating. I can't wait to try it out.

I also purchased this Wolfgang Puck double-sided indoor grill. There is a grill on one side and a smooth griddle on the other. You just flip it over! I know that we will use this a lot. I still don't enjoy cooking, but this might help........just a bit!

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Awesome! You can invite me over for dinner anytime! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmm looks like you are going to make some yummy meals with these two!! If you need someone to sample, I'm your gal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have these too. We tried the crockpot for supper on Sunday, and I made spare ribs. Excellent. Tried the grill for breakfast today and it works really nice. Well worth the money.

    ReplyDelete