Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Day 2 in California

It was another really busy day at CHA. Matt stayed with me for the entire day again. He has been a great help and quite a hit at all the booths.

On the walk to the Convention Center we pass this really huge tree. I have photos of Jason in this tree and I wanted to get some of Matt.

You can see in the first photo how big the tree actually is. The branches are super thick and the bark is really smooth.



After a really exhausting day we headed out for dinner and ended up at the Rainforest Cafe. I asked the waitress to take a photo of the two of us together.

The restaurant was located in Downtown Disney, so afterward we went for a little walk (I don't know what we were thinking......I think we walked 1000 miles already). We ended up in the Disney store and we found this pile of stuffed Eeyore's. We have always nicknamed Matt Eeyore! I made him sit right in the middle of the pile so I could get his photo!

That was the extent of our fun today. As I type this, Matt is sound asleep. I think CHA is just way too exciting for him........not!
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. wow... he is so much like you, a terrific looking kid. hope you get to squeeze in some more fun! looking forward to shopping for all the new goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Matthew looks so grown up! Hope you 2 have lots of fun together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool tree pics!

    I think it's great you get to combine work with family time!!
    Have you worn out your shoes yet from all the walking?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow those tree pics will make awesome layouts!! Looks like a lot of fun! What a good sport Matt is!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Matt is such a cutie-patootie! I am glad he is enjoying the trip.

    ReplyDelete