Thursday, November 12, 2009

Little Red Wagon Challenge #2

Here we are with challenge #2 at the Little Red Wagon! I am having so much fun being part of this amazing team of girlfriends. Rosanne challenged us to dig into our Christmas scraps from last year and create a card, tag or layout! Those of you that know me realize that I don't like to follow the rules.

I did dig into my scraps and I found this 1/2 sheet of patterned paper. I am not sure if it was last year, the year before or maybe even this year.....but it was a scrap. I decided to make a bow! This was so easy to do and I don't think I will ever buy one again.

Be sure to check out my Friendzy Friday at Two Scrapbook Friends for a tutorial on how to make one for yourself. I will be posting it tomorrow!

8 comments:

  1. Very cool Carolyn, can't wait to see the tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! I can't wait to see the tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot wait to learn this one so I can start making some now! Great way to use up scraps!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. well Missy...this is too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awesome! It turned out perfect! Cant wait to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm going to start making these this next week for the holiday season. Such a cute idea! My scraps have new use!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cool idea! I love this - it would look so pretty on a present!

    ReplyDelete