- I am a people person. I know this may come as a surprise, but I really love talking to people. Having the store and teaching classes really allows me to meet and talk to all sorts of people.
- There are a lot of things about life that I don't get and I am not afraid to admit it. When I am talking to people (which I do often) and I don't understand something I openly say 'I don't get it' or 'what does that mean'. I figure rather than pretending that I understand I may as well ask.
- I absolutely love hockey. I am not really sure when this started. I always went to my high school hockey games but I am not sure, at that time, it was the hockey I was watching. I think I was more interested in who was playing on the team. I went to a Leaf game with my hubby and I remember really liking how fast the game was and the loud music. I really think I was hooked when my son, Jason, started being a goalie. I couldn't miss a game. Now he is 14 yrs old and I make him call me if I couldn't make it to his game and tell me all about it.
- I struggle with organization. Certain areas of my life are very organized, and others are a complete mess. Where my work is concerned, I feel very organized. My personal life is a bit messy these days. I seem to have a million things on the go at one time and I leave a very long trail behind me. I think I try to do too many things at once.
- I love to take pictures, especially of my kids. I am thankful for this digital age because if I had to develop all the photos that I took we would be broke.
- I am addicted to blogs. I hate to read books, but I love to read blogs. I think it is because they are about people and their personal lives. I especially like crafty blogs with lots of photos but more recently I enjoy blogs with recipes. The first time I posted a recipe on my blog my family thought I was crazy for taking photos of food. What do they know.
- I am excited to be taking my son, Jason, to California with me this year. This will be his first time flying. I am looking forward to spending lots of time with him and having him all to myself. I will miss my family, my bff and my store while I am gone.
Monday, December 15, 2008
I Have Been Tagged!
My blog buddy, Karan, tagged me on her blog. That means that I have to list 7 random facts about myself. This is going to be tricky!